Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The life of a checklist

     Currently, I am going through a season of life that I have never been in before.  Never have a had so many opportunities of leadership and responsibility on my plate at once.  I am honored 

-to be running the worship department here at YWAM Denver; 
-to be discipling 2 young men in worship and their walks with the Lord; 
-to be coaching and teaching a cell band within the School of worship; 
-to be planning a 7 week outreach across the states to revolutionize the local church; 
-to be assisting in worship every Monday, Wednesday, Friday here at the base;
-to be leading worship at my local church every Wednesday night;
-to be in a relationship with an absolutely incredible woman of God;
and to simply be a friend and counselor to so many precious people.

     In the midst of this business and responsibility I find that I am hearing the Holy Spirit in a clear new way.  He is teaching, counseling, and preparing me to be a teacher myself.  As a result of this, time is something that I now see as SOOOO valuable, probably more than EVER.  I have feel that more and more, the time that I have with people must be used to speak His heart to them and bring life to their souls.  God has called me here, YWAM Denver, and I want to shake it for Him.  An awakening of His church is coming........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear of the things Daddy is doing in your life. I am so proud of you. I pray that you will be able to remain in a place of rest, a place of peace within the craziness of this season. I know the things you touch are blessed by His presence. Only wish I were there to watch it all. I LOVE YOU!

Erika Hydeen Strickland said...

i think your mom is an absolutely incredible woman! she is lucky to be on this list :)!! I love to hear your heart...it makes me crazy inside! LOVE IT!!! Do not for one minute resist the call on your life. Your obedience has much to do with the transformation of hearts to Jesus. You rock! I LIKE YOU!

cynthia said...

I love you and the Jesus you let move you!
1Cor13

Erika Hydeen Strickland said...

is there anything new happening in your life? how about this list....is God showing you how to live it? hmmm.....yes......I think so!!!