Thursday, December 17, 2009

Just a little tease :)

The new YWAM Denver School of Worship album is out and Erika and I were blessed to be able to sing one of the tracks. Here is a little ghetto video from the CD release party of us singing "Lost in Love." Hope you enjoy!!!

We are currently still working on our own personal EP (cd of 6 songs) and will hopefully be releasing, "Threshing Floor" sometime around the new year. If you are interested in donating to help us duplicate please let me know! It will cost us at least around $700 for us to finish up this process, but we're excited to see God work and provide for us!

Love to you all!! and a VERY VERY Merry Christmas! I'm off to ALABAMA!! WOOHOO!

2 comments:

Laura and John said...

Can't wait to see you and catch up!!! Yay!!!!

Kelly Matthews said...

Hey it's Kelly Matthews. Just wanted to say thanks again for the word and encouragement tonight at Heidi Baker...if you want to contact me, I have a FB page....Kelly Grace Gisler-Matthews, or search my email cleverkelly4@yahoo.com
Be blessed!

Kelly