Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Challenged

So today I felt challenged that even though I don't have the digital SLR that I would love and could take beautiful pictures with, I am still blessed with a decent point and shoot camera that I should not shun simply because of it not being what I want it to be. It serves its purpose relatively well and therefore I should take advantage and allow it to do its job. So, I have decided to take it with me most days and bring my photographers eye back into focus. Tonight I went on a walk around Skien by myself.... here's some of what I saw.


Store front


Went to the library.

Found the EVER so vast English book section!


4 comments:

Sarah W K said...

i am encouraged by your great attitude despite not having the camera you want- AND i don't think it has any way stopped you from producing inspiring pictures. i like #1 and #3

Anonymous said...

glad to see you are enjoying photography again, it is one of your many talents! I am enjoying this rebirth, thanks for giving us a piece of your world ; )

cynthia said...

I honestly thought that maybe you had gotten one! You have such a great eye I don't think it matters....I love your photography and your attitude even better! Thanks for sharing your world with us.
love you bunches/1Cor13

Anonymous said...

Will I know exactly what mean. I have really struggled with our house getting robbed and the camera being taken. However, God has blessed and provided Susie and I with opportunities to use others or just use what God gave us!! Hope all is well. Love ya. Jessica