Saturday, March 21, 2009

The journey begins



I arrived at the airport early to insure my breezy departure only to discover an enlarged line of people at the United counter. :( No worries though, things were moving quickly. For those of you who may have had the pleasure of traveling with me before you know that I am not one for under packing so picking up my bags and putting them on the scale is like judgment day every time I fly. This time my suitcase was 62lbs and my camping backpack......35lbs!!! Sweet! So I spent some time transferring things and getting the bags to the desired distribution of weight. whew! All done :) So now here I sit at Denver International Airport waiting for leg one of my journey...

3 comments:

Sarah W K said...

love the first picture! hope your journey is without complication!

Anonymous said...

so excited for you! praying for your safety and divine appointments along the way. miss u already. hugs & kisses from me & AK

cynthia said...

great pics

love you so much
can't wait to hear of your safe arrival to YWAM Skien