Sunday, March 22, 2009

On the way to Norway + a few other things

My flight #2 from Chicago to Stockholm, Sweden
Trying to get a little bit of sleep on the 2.5 hour train ride.
A sweet waiting area at my Gate waiting to go from Stockholm, Sweden to Olso, Norway.
The view from my bed looking at my cell block door ;) YWAM Skien used to be a jail!

Well, I'm here in Norway! and am still sort of trying to find my feet. I can't believe how my life has changed in a matter of hours! Hopefully today I'm going to be up to meeting the rest of the Mobile Team here and just get settled into life. There is a bit of a skeleton crew here right now because the School of Evangelism and the DTS are both currently gone on outreaches. Please pray that my body will recover. Its 3:50am and I can't sleep; mainly because of all the mucus that is stuck in my head and rolling down the back of my throat! SICK! ;) Well, if you want to see more pics you can click HERE to go to my facebook album.

4 comments:

Erika Hydeen Strickland said...

oh....so sorry! looks like you are going to be sleeping most of the day. I will come and knock on your door--it's so nice to be able to do that!!!

Andrew Irwin said...

Dude, I'm glad that you made it safe. Have a great time. Peace be the journey. Cool runnings!

cynthia said...

great post....especially like the connection to FB. Feeling any better?

Anonymous said...

Glad you are there safe & sound. Very informative post, keep it coming.